Skypatrol, a leader in GPS Tracking Solutions, is pleased to announce today an expanded partnership with WideTech, a leading software as a service (SaaS) provider. WideTech’s expertise and market leadership in the fleet management space combined with their knowledge of the LATAM region allows Skypatrol to better serve customers with complex tracking and routing requirements.
Skypatrol’s full portfolio of GPS hardware is now compatible with WideTech’s AVL platform and can be configured to work “out of the box” with global connectivity by leveraging Skypatrol’s API (Application Program Interface) that has been integrated with WideTech’s solution.
Designed to enable the right decisions about the passenger or cargo transport vehicle operations, all in real time — WideTech’s AVL solution allows total control over routing and travel itineraries, vehicle location, fleet management and safety monitoring of passengers or cargo, ensuring that businesses are rolling optimally. WideTech’s Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings are focused on adding value to customers through business optimizing geolocation solutions and technologies, satellite tracking, remote monitoring and mobile innovation. Their portfolio of products can be integrated with Skypatrol’s solution suite to satisfy specific customer needs.
Fleet Manager & Itinerary Control allows fleet managers to better manage their supply chain and transport operation of passengers or cargo from a centralized platform, accessible via web or mobile — allowing you to:
- Optimize resources for the fleet and vehicles resulting in substantial savings in time and money
- Understanding and total control of the transport operation
- Make on-the-go route optimization updates as required by dynamic business environments
- Increase the safety of assets, fleet and employees
- Monitor driving patterns of drivers, traffic regulation compliance and operational policies
- Easy to understand real-time performance reports for each vehicle, convoys and the entire fleet
- Monitor business and operational risks with an automated and customizable alert system
“Today’s fleet customers need to quickly execute a variety of hardware and connectivity options,” said Matt Malfitano, Chief Sales Officer of Skypatrol. “By integrating with Skypatrol’s API and partnering with WideTech we can satisfy their needs, lower deployment costs and do so in much less time.”
“When fleet managers are seeking operational efficiencies, tracking and routing are always at the top of their list,” said Jaime Arbeláez, CEO of WideTech. “Our goal is to simplify the process, and work with reliable providers like Skypatrol to provide actionable data that can be used for constant optimization.”